1932 The first “Fuso” is built, a Mitsubishi B46 large size gasoline engine bus produced at Mitsubishi Shipbuilding Co. Ltd.’s Kobe works.
1934 Mitsubishi Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. is renamed Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
1949 Mitsubishi Fuso Motors Sales Co., Ltd. is founded. The company is later renamed Mitsubishi Fuso Motors Sales Co., Ltd. in 1952.
1964 Mitsubishi Fuso Motors and shin Mitsubishi Motors Sales Co., merge to become Mitsubishi Motors Sales Co.
1970 Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) is founded. MMC signs a joint venture agreement with Chrysler Corporation, U.S.A.
1980 Kitsuregawa Proving Grounds begins operations.
1982 Mitsubishi Fuso celebrates its 50th anniversary.The new Mitsubishi Motors Corporation starts operations
1985 MMC and Mitsubishi Corporation endorse a joint-equity to establish Mitsubishi Truck of America, Inc. in the United States of America.
1996 MMC acquires 100% of the stocks of Mitsubishi Fuso Truck Europe-Sociedade Europeia de Automoveis, S.A. (MFTE) in Tramagal, Portugal, to exclusively manufacture trucks.
2001 The MMC Tokyo Plant is renamed the Truck and Bus Production Office (also known as the Kawasaki Plant).
2003 Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) is founded. DaimlerChrysler takes a 43% equity position in MFTBC, with Mitsubishi Motors Corporation holding 42% and other Mitsubishi Group companies 15% stake.
2004 DaimlerChrysler’s increases its share of MFTBC from 43% to 65%. Mitsubishi Fuso is fully consolidated within DaimlerChrysler's Commercial Vehicle Division.
2005 DaimlerChrysler increases its direct share of MFTBC from 65% to 85%. Various Mitsubishi Group companies hold the other 15% of shares.
2006 MFTBC becomes part of DaimlerChrysler’s newly formed Truck Group, which also includes Freightliner LLC in NAFTA and Mercedes-Benz Trucks in Europe and Latin America.
2007 Mitsubishi Fuso celebrates the 75th anniversary of the Fuso brand name DaimlerChrysler sells a majority stake of Chrysler Corporation to Cerberus Capital Management, L.P. The corporation is renamed Daimler AG and subsequently, the former DaimlerChrysler Truck Group is renamed Daimler Trucks. MFTBC is an integral part of the Daimler Trucks Division of Daimler AG.
  Copyrights Zayani Motors 2018    | Powered by