Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) is one of Asia's leading commercial vehicle manufacturers. In 2007, the company sold a total of about 188,700 vehicles including light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks and buses.

With a history dating to 1932, Mitsubishi Fuso today is a leader in Asia and the Middle East, with business in over 100 countries around the world.

Daimler AG owns 85% of MFTBC shares. The remaining 15% of shares are held by various Mitsubishi group companies. MFTBC is an integral part of the Daimler Trucks Division of Daimler AG.
  Copyrights Zayani Motors 2018    | Powered by